Okay, that's weird, but here's one more that made the cut...trying to go along with my Texas theme that was started awhile ago and not finished due to my picture problems. This one is at a famous BBQ spot right outside of Austin called The Salt Lick. A few of my fellow Pleasant Grove teaching buddies came out to visit me last summer and we wanted to check out what Rachael Ray had boasted about on one of her $40 a day episodes. Well, as annoying as Rachael may be at times, she was certainly right about this place...the ribs and brisket were smoky, spicy, and definately salt-licken! PS-this in no way disregards my prior posting, I just got lucky again and I'm still needing advice!Saturday, July 5, 2008
Texas loves it's BBQ
Okay, that's weird, but here's one more that made the cut...trying to go along with my Texas theme that was started awhile ago and not finished due to my picture problems. This one is at a famous BBQ spot right outside of Austin called The Salt Lick. A few of my fellow Pleasant Grove teaching buddies came out to visit me last summer and we wanted to check out what Rachael Ray had boasted about on one of her $40 a day episodes. Well, as annoying as Rachael may be at times, she was certainly right about this place...the ribs and brisket were smoky, spicy, and definately salt-licken! PS-this in no way disregards my prior posting, I just got lucky again and I'm still needing advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no tech advise from me... just glad to see you back on the blog. I love bbq, though i never have had it "texas" style.
I was also thinking it's taking too long because of the file size. Unless you're making posters out of your pics, change your camera setting to take them around 2048x1360. (It's still perfect to make 8x10's) It's like the medium quality or image size. You can also try to compress the pics in a picture editor before uploading them. Call me if you need more info!
Post a Comment