
So I don't really feel like I "look" pregnant, but I
can assure you there is definitely something going on
in there. Here I am at 14 weeks, 3 days! Josh and
I are very excited and are almost giddy with excitement
over the events God is doing in our lives. With school
coming to a close, babes on the way, moving out of Corpus
we can hardly contain ourselves these days!
can assure you there is definitely something going on
in there. Here I am at 14 weeks, 3 days! Josh and
I are very excited and are almost giddy with excitement
over the events God is doing in our lives. With school
coming to a close, babes on the way, moving out of Corpus
we can hardly contain ourselves these days!
3 comments:
Moving out of Corpus---where to? Love the photo of my littel G-baby in the oven!!
I know we have not talked in a long time but I saw your blog and just wanted to say Congrats on the bun in the oven, that is so exciting. Where are you guys moving to?
Congrats!!!!!! So excited for you two.
Post a Comment