Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our little guy!

I know this looks like any other ultrasound photo to most of you, 
but there are two excited "grandmas to be" out there who think
much differently. I spared you all from the photo of the 
indistinguishable reproductive parts and instead downloaded
one of his cute little face. I was convinced I was having a girl, but
am pleasantly surprised with the results!!! We are ecstatic
and will now be spending much of the next 4 months thinking 
up a name and planning the rest of his life out for him!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!! Boys are wonderful!! Dirt and all! So excited for you both.

the mathisons said...

Nice to see you little guy!
Funny, Kris, that you mention planning out his whole life for him... Dale and I had a two hour discussion about our kids and what colleges they would go to and how we could help them be whatever they wanted to be. We figured Reese would be a vet or an actress because she loves her animals and is always acting around the house and making us laugh.
Fun to think about what is to come and I can hardly wait to meet your sweet one.

Chanda Erselius said...

Congratulations my friend! Can't wait to see you and Josh in a few weeks and check out that growing belly of yours! Love ya.