So I was talking with a friend yesterday telling her how much Josh enjoyed blogging while we were in Europe. He would always tell me he wanted to make sure we finished what we started so we didn't have a couple of posts and never finish our story. Makes sense... so here I am to conclude our trip. The last few days were spent in Naples at our friends' house, Mel and Jamy. Naples is not the most glamorous city of all the ones we toured, but where they live is absolutely beautiful. We were given the advice to "not look down" when touring Naples because of all the trash and filth on the ground. We were also told to stay out of the way of the crazy drivers and for good reason. I let Josh drive the entire time we were there as he is more experienced in the way of Italian drivers. I have to say I was thoroughly impressed with his patience and skill in navigating through the narrow alleys and managing sometimes to only leave an inch or two in between us and the passing cars. We've pretty much concluded that you just have to get over having an unblemished car if you're going to live there.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Finishing what we started...
So I was talking with a friend yesterday telling her how much Josh enjoyed blogging while we were in Europe. He would always tell me he wanted to make sure we finished what we started so we didn't have a couple of posts and never finish our story. Makes sense... so here I am to conclude our trip. The last few days were spent in Naples at our friends' house, Mel and Jamy. Naples is not the most glamorous city of all the ones we toured, but where they live is absolutely beautiful. We were given the advice to "not look down" when touring Naples because of all the trash and filth on the ground. We were also told to stay out of the way of the crazy drivers and for good reason. I let Josh drive the entire time we were there as he is more experienced in the way of Italian drivers. I have to say I was thoroughly impressed with his patience and skill in navigating through the narrow alleys and managing sometimes to only leave an inch or two in between us and the passing cars. We've pretty much concluded that you just have to get over having an unblemished car if you're going to live there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have loved reading every blog you guys posted!! Such wonderful memories.
I can't wait now to see how well Josh "blogs" about "BOB" when he arrives. Should be a hoot for sure!!
Post a Comment