Just four short months ago I had this little baby a brewin in my belly. Who knew I would discover such a great love and affection for someone who can give me nothing in return at the moment? These last four months have been such a treasure to me that I wake up everyday with a small pain in my heart that he's growing so quickly. I notice new things daily that he's able to accomplish and while I'm mourning the delicacy of the newborn stage, I'm also having a lot of fun watching our little man learn about his surroundings and develop a little personality of his own. Happy four months little man!
1 comment:
Uhh...I know all too well that small pain you are talking about them growing up too fast. Its aweful. I want so much for him to grow and discover new things, but it seems like every day I am so sad that he isn't that little helpless infant anymore...weird mommy feelings, can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment