
I guess I'll just post this picture now since we won't be donning that shirt again now that it is a shade of pink. Thanks daddy for washing my shirt with the Walmart RED rug!

About 2 weeks ago he started holding his bottle on his own. What a big boy! Every couple of minutes he'll remove it from his mouth, twirl it in one hand and check out the interesting sight before him. It's really cute!

Who knew this 5+ year old free gift would provide hours of entertainment for our little man? He loves or should I say we love the Johnny Jump-up! One morning while Josh was pining away in his office the jumping-panting had ceased and he turned around to find this.
1 comment:
Oh, wow! Eli is just to darned cute!! Way to go, dad, with the washing!! I'm sure you did it on purpose so you will never be asked to do laundry again. ha! ha!
Hugs to you all,
Aunt Denise
Post a Comment