Monday, October 22, 2007

Corpus in the winter!

I swear it's not a new hairstyle!

While all my friends back home are bundling up in
Tahoe, at Apple Hill
enjoying the coolness of October,
we're playing catch with the dogs in the
80 degree Gulf. I can't complain too much
that I'm still donning flip-flops,
but I won't lie that I'm really looking
forward to coming home for Christmas!


Josh's parents came down last week. We had
a great time. I got to pretend I wasn't a nursing
student and slack off for a few days. Unfortunately,
I just bombed a test from the slacking off, but it
was well worth it to get to spend some quality time
with them. I really praise God for marrying into such
an amazing family.





3 comments:

the mathisons said...

You guys look like you are taking time from your busy schooling to have some fun! Good for you!
Keep going Kris with your classes.... I am proud of you!

Chanda Erselius said...

Greetings from one sunny surrounding to another. Here is So Cal we are "enjoying" 90+ degree weather, winds, and fires like crazy. It just doesn't feel like fall, thats for sure. Miss ya girl. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Christmas!? Thats fun, I hope I get to see you in the midst of this busy time of the year.