It's kind of dorky, I know, but I wanted to have evidence to back up my reasons for not returning phone calls and having no social life whatsoever for that matter. It's been a busy semester. I've loved mostly every minute of it, have felt challenged beyond my expectations, and have no regrets....so far.
5 comments:
Student Nurse Kristi....I have this rash that I think needs some cream. You are so cute!! I hope all is good, I miss you so much!!
Looks like you won't be able to wear striped undies with your new uniform.
I am so proud of you Kris! You could always move back to CA and use that white uniform to work at In-N-Out. Just want you to consider all the options for moving back asap. :) Hope to see your nursey little self soon.
ummm what happened to you not being a boring blogger? the last post was more than a month ago!
Zzzzzzzz..... oh, I am sorry I fell asleep... i was waiting for a NEW post!
Post a Comment